Nuggets of Wisdom

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Late Night Lampoons Libyan Loony

Sorry I haven’t posted anything lately. I’ve been busy searching for a job. So I haven’t had time to keep up with the news. I’ll try to get back on track later this week. In the meantime, here’s a clip from the Tonight Show making fun of the Libyan lunatic Muammar al-Gaddafi.

I don’t see why we should ridicule this guy. Sure he rambled on incoherently for 90 minutes, but he managed to make a few good points. Granted, he never mentioned the released Lockerbie bomber (whom his country welcomed home as a hero); but how could he when there were more important topics to discuss like how swine flu is a man-made disease, or how Israelis may have assassinated JFK, or how the Taliban isn’t as evil as we think it is.