Nuggets of Wisdom

Sunday, October 4, 2009

SNL Highlights Obama's Two Biggest Accomplishments: Jack and Squat

Finally, Saturday Night Live actually makes a skit poking fun at Obama. And it couldn't be anymore accurate:



Favorite Quotes:

There are those on the Right who are angry. They think I am turning this great country into something that resembles the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. But that's just not the case. Because when you look at my record, it's very clear what I've done so far: And that is--nothing!

I brought a white police officer and a black professor together for a beer. Who else can do that? You're right: Oprah--but no one else!

So all you frothing Glenn Beck supporters put away those tri-cronered hats and photoshopped pictures of me as the Joker. Because if I see anymore of this hateful rhetoric, I'm going to have to take drastic action. Nah, not really!