Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

White House Party Crashers "Publicity Stunt?"

I'm sure most of you have heard about the couple that crashed a White House dinner party. Well, Glenn Beck has a few questions concerning the incident. This is perhaps the one time he actually defends Obama, or at least supports the defense of Obama:



No matter how much I disagree with him, I want and need the president of the United States for the stability of our country – the stability of our world – to be safe. I also think it would be a good idea to keep his family and the guests in the White House safe.


I know what most of you are thinking: "Oh Glenn Beck is just fear-mongering again!" But Glenn Beck is not creating a conspiracy theory, he's explaining that a conspiracy theory can be created with the lack of information about this incident.

And he does has a good point. Does it really make sense that the couple simply slipped by the secret service--the men who have been trained to guard and protect the President and White House? I'm not saying the incident was a publicity-stunt, but I'm keeping keep the idea far from my imagination.