Nuggets of Wisdom

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heidi Fleiss Thanks God For Abortion

I don’t watch reality shows. They tend to lower one’s IQ!

But in reality show news, actress Heidi Fleiss dropped a bombshell on UK’s Celebrity Big Brother when she thanked God for abortion.

I hope I never have babies. That would kill me. Every minute I'd be, 'Is the baby OK?' I'd worry too much.

I've never had kids, thank God for abortion, my God. I don't mean to offend anyone but I wouldn't be a good mother. I shouldn't have kids.

See that one woman’s reaction at 0:12? That should be the reaction of every decent person who heard Heidi’s comment!

She said she wouldn’t be a good mother. Considering her criminal background (she was charged with owning a prostitution ring), I believe her.

Never mind her blatantly vulgar comment about the sensitive issue of abortion, who in their right mind would want to sleep with this:

Does she remind anyone else of Janice from The Muppet Show?