Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, May 10, 2010

New Photobucket Account

I know this is supposed to be Demotivational May where I post a demotivational poster every day, and that I haven’t posted one in the last day or so. The reason for this is that I recently took a trip this weekend and therefore was unable to post anything. I should be back in full swing tomorrow.

In the meantime, I recently created my own Photobucket Account where I will upload my demotivationals and other artwork that is also seen on my Deviantart account. Recently, I have been receiving messages from people telling me that I shouldn’t post demotivationals on Deviantart (even though everyone else does). And so, in the event that my demotivationals are taken off, or my entire account is suspended, I have created a back up account on Photobucket. Feel free to link to it (and my blog)!