Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, August 2, 2010

Demotivational Posters and MSNBC FAILS!

As I mentioned in a previous post, my blog will now primarily be used to host my demotivational posters. I plan to create a new poster every Tuesday and Thursday (and occasionally Sunday). I will continue uploading my posters to Deviantart, but to prevent any more from being removed, they will only be available for 48 hours after being uploaded. Afterwards, they will be replaced with a censored version. All posters are available on my Photobucket gallery.

Since it’s been well over three months since I uploaded anything to YouTube, I also plan on reviving my “MSNBC Fails” video series. I plan to upload a new video on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. This Friday, I will begin by uploading not one, not two, but three “MSNBC Fails” videos.