Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, October 9, 2010

NEW SERIES - Voices Of Reason



There's a user on YouTube called thethinkingblue, who has a video series called "Voices of Reason." The series highlights such "reasonable" figures such as Keith Olbermann, Alan Grayson, and Janeane Garofalo. Seriously, if those people are "voices of reason," I shudder to think who qualifies as insane.

I plan on creating my own "Voices of Reason" video series, where I will highlight "real" individuals who exemplify rational thought. These individuals are committed to defending common sense principles such as individual rights, limited government, and free market economies. I plan to upload a video every Friday.

The following is a tentative schedule (dates are subject to change):

10/15 -- John Stossel
10/22 -- Penn Jillette
10/29 -- Bernard Goldberg
11/05 -- Judge Andrew Napolitano
11/12 -- Congressman Ron Paul