Nuggets of Wisdom

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Changes In 2011

Happy belated new year, everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season. I know I did. I also have my new year’s resolutions in order:

1) Lose weight.
2) Find a job.
3) Publish my novel.

That said, if I want to accomplish my resolutions this year (especially finding a job in this economy), they will have to take top priority, which means my blog (and my Deviantart and YouTube accounts) will be less of a priority. In other words, I won’t be publishing as many blog posts, demotivational posters, or YouTube videos as I used to. I will probably stick to publishing something major every week or so (preferably on Sunday), though I will occasionally share a news story or video on my blog now and then.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy new year, and I hope you fulfill your new year’s resolutions.