Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead (And Other Things)

As you can probably tell, my blog posts have been lacking, save the occasional DeviantART entry or YouTube video. I’ve been rather busy with the job hunt. Just recently, I went in for a job interview at a local newspaper. I’ll hear by the end of this week whether or not I got the job. If I did, then chances are I’ll have less time to upload blog posts; if not, then I plan on really working hard on the job search. Either way, I’m not uploading much content to my blog.

In other news, Osama bin Laden is dead! It took us nearly ten years, but we finally killed the bastard. Maybe now we can finally withdraw our troops from Afghanistan and lift all restrictions on our civil liberties—including the ever intrusive Patriot Act!

Who am I kidding? We’re still in Iraq even after Saddam Hussein’s capture and execution (and even after we learned there were no WMDs or ties to Al-Qaudea), and we’ll still be in Afghanistan even now that bin Laden’s dead.

Oh well! Here’s an old episode of South Park to celebrate the occasion: Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants. Enjoy!