Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, December 16, 2011

Savage Offers Gingrich $1 Million To Drop Out

I don’t know much about Newt Gingrich, other than he received $1.6 million from the very institution that brought down the economy. That’s all I need to know not to vote for him.

I also don’t know much about Michael Savage, other than he once claimed that Autistic children are merely “brat[s] who [haven’t] been told to cut the act out.” As someone with Asperser’s Syndrome, that’s all I need to know to despise him.

Having to choose between the two, I’m going with the lesser of two evils: Savage has offered Gingrich $1 million to drop out of the race.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Let’s hope and pray that Gingrich accepts. He’ll probably be easier to bribe than Perry, who has stated that he’s no cheap whore.