Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Concerning My Blog

Sorry if it’s been awhile since my last post, and sorry if any of my more recent posts came off as less than substantial. Life has been keeping me relatively busy, especially this weekend.

Effective immediately: My weekly posts will be rescheduled.

“Pony Saturday” will now be “Pony Sunday.” Tomorrow, I will share my thoughts on today’s episode “Baby Cakes.” I will continue to post my thoughts on new episodes until the last one for this season, which is next month. Afterward, I will post my thoughts on the “Return of Harmony,” “Zero Tolerance,” and “Hearth Warming Eve.” And then it will all be random Pony-related posts until the third season this fall.

“This Week In Review” will be on Mondays rather than Sundays. I don’t know. I just don’t feel like posting anything after church on Sunday. And I usually have other things planned on that day anyway.

Hopefully once life is less hectic, I’ll feel like posting more substantive posts.