Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, February 3, 2012

Plans For This Month

Just wanted to clue everyone in on what I have planned for this month. Basically, I'll be cutting down on my blog posts by simply posting on my regular features: "Pony Sunday," "This Week In Review," and "Random Friday." If I post anything else, it will either be something I put a lot of effort into, or something that I find highly relevant. Other than that, expect fewer posts this month as I want to focus on other things in my life.

And for all you pony fans out there, I'm sure you all know that we only have two more episodes of the second season left. Once those two are over, I'll be sharing my thoughts on both parts to "Return Of Harmony," "Zero Lesson," and "Hearth Warming Eve." After that, "Pony Sunday" will mostly be me posting random stuff until the third season this fall.

Also, pony fans, I have something else planned this month. Since it's February, which means Valentine's Day, I'd thought I do separate weekly posts on Saturday sharing my favorite pony shippings. What are they, exactly? You'll have to check on Saturdays to find out. I promise you won't be disappointed.

And that's about it. Here's looking forward to a good month.