Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Santorum Wins Three States? WTF!

Anyone familiar with the reviews on That Guy With The Glasses? Remember the Nostalgia Critic’s reaction to Martin being the villain in Secret of NIMH 2? Or how about SpoonyOne’s reaction to Highlander II: The Quickening being called “the smartest sci-fi thriller since Blade Runner”? ("Application Error!")

All of those reactions reflect my reaction to Rick Santorum winning Missouri, Minnesota, and Colorado. My mind literally experienced the blue screen of death!

I can comprehend Santorum still remaining in the race. I can comprehend him beating Ron Paul. But winning first place? Beating Romney AND Gingrich? Santorum? Seriously? WTF!

This man makes an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth! He says he doesn’t want to help black people, but retracts his statement by claiming he really meant “blah” people. He thinks legalizing same-sex marriage will lead to children having sex with dogs. He compared same-sex marriage to 9/11. He wants a war in China. He wants to assassinate Korean and Iranian scientists. He argues that people shouldn’t complain about healthcare costs when iPads are $900.

This man is dumb, and his victories in three states prove that American voters are dumber! If you want a glimpse of how pants-on-head retarded this man is, watch the following video by The Amazing Atheist.

I can’t call Santorum a piece of s*** because it would be a compliment. I would be elevating him to a status of a piece of s***.…If I wanted to insult a piece of s***, I would call it Rick Santorum. I’d be, "Hey you piece of s***, you know what you are? Rick Santorum!" And the piece of s*** would commit suicide in shame!