Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, April 23, 2012

Daily Pony: Epic Wub Time

Since my blog tends to have gaps between regular posts, and since my Pony Sunday posts tend to focus on recapping the newest episodes, I decided to offer daily doses of Pony in order to fill the gaps and keep you folks occupied.

Today I begin by sharing the latest video from the creator of Epic Cupcake Time and Epic Pie Time. Epic Wub Time: Musicians of Ponyville is a reality-show style short that focuses on the daily life of musical ponies Octavia and Vinyl Scratch (DJ P0N-3) as roommates.


The animation is exceptional for a fan-made flash cartoon. I’d say it’s almost official show quality. And I also love the gags. Forget Pinkie Pie’s Party Cannon: nothing beats Vinyl Scratch’s Bass Cannon!

Though you have to wonder how one washes the dishes with wubs?