Fillies and gentlecoats, the moment you all have been waiting for has finally arrived: the two-part season finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic featuring the wedding of the century. Here are my thoughts on the episode (and boy, what an episode it was!):
• Fluttershy not only styled her hair to look more like Rainbow Dash, but she also had a sex-change operation. She wishes she was Twilight Sparkle’s best man!
• Scootaloo also had a sex-change operation and changed her (his?) name to Terry.
• The Canterlot castle is called the Wedding Castle Playset.
• When Zecora wears a fedora, she changes her sex and her name to King Zebra.
• All zebras look alike. (Racism FTW!)
• They’re also cannibals!
• Kidnapping the bride will force the groom to marry another girl instead.
• Twilight Sparkle’s true love is Prince Blueblood.
• Apple Jack is apparently not a friend of Twilight Sparkle. (All my friends are here. And Applejack is here, too.)
• One of her friends is a recolor of herself. (And one of Cherrilee!)
• Confronting a bad guy will make him automatically give up and go to prison.
• Princess Celestia is Twilight Sparkle’s mother.
• Forget money. Forget gold. The real reward to give someone after rescuing them is a balloon.
• Moral of the story: All zebras look the same and should not be trusted. (Racism FTW!)
Obviously that wasn’t the real two-part series finale. Just the dramatic reading of a poorly-written and poorly-translated German comic. (Seriously, Germany, WTF?!)
Consider this a late April Fools joke!
I’ll have the real episode recap later this week. I’m just too busy to do an entire review of two episodes today. But trust me: the season finale was 20% cooler than any other episode this season!