Nuggets of Wisdom

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Concerning Pony Sunday

Now that Season Two of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is over, and considering that I now have Daily Pony where I post something pony-related on a daily basis, I have decided to discontinue Pony Sunday.

But fret not.

When Season Three arrives this July, I plan on writing recaps of the new episodes. However, instead of posting them on Sunday, I’ll post them whenever I have free time that week.

Also, I know that I still have other episodes from Season Two that I had skipped over. I plan on uploading recaps of those this month. As for Season One, I don’t really plan on doing any recaps for that season. But I do have something else planned. You’ll have to stay tuned to find out what.

In the meantime, here's Apple Bloom sipping an apple juice box.



So. Much. Cuteness!

Art by Fluffie Ponies