Nuggets of Wisdom

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Open Thread Thursday: Doc Brown vs. Doctor Who



I know this video is old, and I know this isn’t exactly a serious thread topic, but 1) This is my favorite Epic Rap Battles of History video, and 2) I’m currently bogged down with work, so I don’t have time to post anything lengthy and serious.

So obvious question to you all: Who won? And who would you like to see in a future Epic Rap Battle?

I know a lot of people want to see Homer vs. Peter Griffin, and I would like to see that too, but personally, I’d like to see Cloud vs. Link. (Though how would that work if Link doesn’t talk? Maybe have Navi rap on his behalf? Ugh! Maybe not!) Or maybe Princess Peach vs. Laura Croft. (I would say vs. Zelda, but somehow, I think this would be far more hilarious.)

Anyway, leave you reply in the comment section below.