Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily Pony: Twilight Sparkle Plush

Finally! After waiting for nearly an eternity, I purchased a Twilight Sparkle plush. These plushes are extremely rare to come by. Not only are they Wal-Mart exclusives, but Wal-Mart rarely has them stocked, and if they are stocked, it's usually with Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie. Why the other three haven't been made into plushes is beyond me. (A Fluttershy plush would have made me feel complete!) But after weeks with no sign of Twilight, she finally appeared on the store shelves at my local Supercenter.

After I brought her home and set her on my bed, I decided to provide her with a book to read in order to pass the time. I'm sure she of all ponies would enjoy it. You can only guess which one I decided to give her. (Hint: the chapter title gives it away! Also, my camera managed to take a quality picture of the page text, so you can clearly read for yourself.)