Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Future Plans

I know I said earlier this month that I was going to make my blog a lower priority. But here I am, continuing to post regularly on my blog.

Well, I decided to be serious about what I said earlier, but before I do, before I place my blog on an undetermined and infrequent hiatus, there are a few things I wanted to get out of the way.

Here are my future plans for this blog until I place it under hiatus:

Pony Recaps. I will continue to post recaps of the new My Little Pony episodes until the season finale. (I know I'm late with some of these recaps as it is, but please have patience with me.)
Top 5 Best/Worst MLP:FiM Season 3 Episodes. As I did with Season 1 and Season 2, I will list my top five favorite and least favorite episodes of Season 3 once I'm finished with all the episode recaps.
Pony Couples. Like I did last year for St. Valentine's Day, I will be posting fan art of my favorite Pony shippings every Thursday in February. Which couples will be featured this year? You'll have to wait to find out.
Birthday Q&A. I know I was supposed to have this Q&A on my birthday, but life has kept me busy and I was forced to postpone it. I will get around to answering your questions when I get the chance. Until then, if you haven't submitted any questions, feel free to do so now.
New DA Group. I can't believe I've been on DA for almost 4 years and I have not created my own group. Considering how politically-savvy I am, I'd figure I have one by now. Well, I'm contemplating on creating one. Right now, I'm trying to think up a name for it. I was going to call it "Furries 4 Sanity" since many of the admins I had in mind tend to be furries (and bronies are technically furries, right?), but I didn't want to limit it to only furries. I want to focus on "Common Sense" in the name. If any of you have any ideas for names, leave them in the comment section below. I could use the help.