Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mike Malloy: Limbaugh Is Teh Ebil!

When you think of someone evil, who is the first person who comes to mind? Hitler? Stalin? Bin Laden? Kim Jung Ill? Gadhafi?

Well to the unhinged hate radio host Mike Malloy, the person who best represents evil personified is…Rush Limbaugh! (Shocking, I know!)

I’m no fan of the neocon Limbaugh, but I wouldn’t go so far as to call him evil, especially when there are far more evil people out there. (If you’re lost on who, please refer to my list above.)



But this son of a bitch personifies - if ever evil could be rolled into a huge fat mass, this is it! This guy, this Limbaugh, this is one of the most vile human beings ever to live! If Limbaugh had the power, he would open gas chambers! If Limbaugh had the power, he would line up people up against the wall and execute them! If Limbaugh had the power, he would destroy children because he can't have any! The only thing he sees in children as sex partners! This is a sick, evil, degenerate man! WHY IS HE ON THE AIR? THIS IS NOT FIRST AMENDMENT PROTECTED SPEECH! THIS SON OF A BITCH IS EVIL, ROTTEN TO THE CORE! I know, and you know, that eventually, Limbaugh will say whatever - whatever he comes up with. I don't know how he can get any worse than this. But somebody someplace is going to listen to him and that'll be it! Unbelievable.
Why is such an “evil, degenerate man” on the air? Gee, I don’t know. I can ask the same thing of Malloy!