Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Future Plans

Just a few quick announcements of what I have planned for this blog:

Pony Couples. Tommorow will be my last post for my Pony Couples series, and I do mean my last. Not sure if I'm going to do this again next year, let alone if I'm still going to be around next year. So I decided to end it with a bang. You can only imagine what I have planned.

Birthday Q&A. Hey, remember when I asked you guys for questions to answer for my birthday? Notice how it's been a good month since my birthday and I still haven't answered those questions? Well, the reason has been that I've been too tied down with work to get to it. But now I have some free time, I've decided to get around to it. I'm planning on releasing the answers sometime this weekend, thoug that's not a promise.

Top 5 Best/Worst MLP:FiM S3 Episodes. As with Seasons 1 and 2, I will be releasing a list of my top five favorite and least favorite My Little Pony episodes for Season 3. When is this list going to be released? When it's finished!