Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, February 22, 2013

LIBTARD SMASH!


I recently stumbled across the funniest YouTube video, and I am seriously LMFAO over it! I kid you not: I had to pause the video multiple times just to catch my breath I was laughing so hard.

Throughout this libtard’s temper tantrum, I was half-expecting him to transform into the Incredible Hulk. He didn’t. But his rage still managed to provide unintentional comedy gold.

And why is this relatively unknown YouTube libtard declaring war on half the country? Because the welfare reform in his state of Alabama (which he claims is more conservative than North Korea!) is forcing him to get a job rather than suckle off the teat of the welfare state. Oh the humanity!



If you’re feeling depressed today, by all means, watch this video. The bouts of uncontrolled laughter you’ll get from it will cheer you up in ten seconds flat.