Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hiatus For Reals!

Remember earlier this year when I wrote a lengthy blog post informing you all that I was putting my blog on hiatus for an indefinite period of time--only to return to blogging one week later and continue for over three months?

Well, I decided to follow up with what I had said and place my blog on hiatus. And I am serious this time!

My blog is officially on hiatus from now until Celestia knows when. No more blog posts. No more art. No nothing.

The only thing I plan to post after this is my list of "Top 5 Best/Worst MLP:FiM Season 3 Episodes." When will it be published? When it's finished!

Other than that, I plan on posting nothing else from now until I feel ready to return to blogging. I simply have too many priorities in my life to make this blog one of them. So until then, this is goodbye, but not farewell.