Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, March 22, 2013

I Guess I'm A Marxist Now!

I'm a libertarian. As a libertarian, I believe that individuals matter more than collectives. I believe that people should be judged by who they are as individuals rather than by what collective they belong to, be it class, gender, or race.

This is why I cannot stand "libertarians" like FringeElements or LibertarianRealist who hold racist views. Racism is a form of collectivism. Collectivism is the enemy of individualism. Individualism is the basis of liberty. Liberty is the basis of libertarianism. Thus, you cannot be a racist and a libertarian. A "racist libertarian" is just as oxymoronic as a "free-market communist."

Another such oxymoronic--or simply moronic--"racist libertarian" is HeyRuka, a racist hag whose racist views have been thoroughly debunked time and again. And again. And again. And again.

But she's back this time with another video defending her racism--which is just as facepalmingly dumb as her previous ones:


The Marxists want this classless, raceless society. They want to eliminate the ruling class. They want  to eliminate hierarchy. Any group conformity. Any kind of identity. They want to eliminate. They want total equality. Everyone is going to work and give according to their ability. Everyone is going to receive what they define as your individual needs are. And nobody's going to get what they deserve.
Well, gee. I'm against the ruling class (the government and its corporate cronies, that is). I believe in looking past race and class and other forms of collective identity. As a capitalist, I want people to profit from their own individual talents according to how hard they work.

GASP!

I guess that makes me a Marxist! Raise the red flag, comrades, and sing the Soviet national anthem. Workers of the world unite! (rolls eyes)

There's more failworthy comments from this racist hag's video, but fortunately, the king of epic pwnage Richard Coughlan does a good job tearing her a new one:


I can't speak on behalf of Marxists because I'm not a ****ing Marxist. But I can tell you this: When I think of a society that functions on the basis of equality, it's anything but trying to eliminate people's need to have an identity. It's actually to encourage people to be themselves, be who you are. You all have the right to be who you want to be. Ideally, what I would prefer though, is that people actually build their identity on who they are, not what they are. I don't like the idea that I can live in a world where people are going to look at me and go "Oh, there's a white guy!" and then judge me on that basis. Or "There's a heterosexual guy!" There's a British guy!" "There's a guy with short brown hair or blue eyes or a ****ing **** stain on his face!"
Amen to that!