Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nice To Know I'm Making An Impact

Sometimes I wonder if blogging is really worth it. Then I receive personal messages such as this, and I realize that it is:
I searched for Frederic Bastiat a week ago and only came up with a couple results. On a pure whim, I checked again right now, and your most recent Deviation popped up. Good God, we need more people (like yourself) quoting that man.... >_<''

You don't know me. I used to be on here quite a lot, but now I just lurk on this plz account from time to time. I've known about your outspoken libertarian views for some time. Would like for you to know that you stand up for many solid principles. We will never agree on everything, but we agree far, far more than the majority of dA and the rest of the Internet will with me/you/us. Know that you're not alone. ;-)