Nuggets of Wisdom

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Daily Pony: Raven is a Pegasister

Wow. It's been a long time since I created a "Daily Pony" post; and considering the lack of pony on this blog, what with it being called the "Libertarian Brony," I'd figure it's about time to create such a post.

The only thing I love more than My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is Teen Titans. So, for me, mixing the two together is like mixing peanut butter and chocolate: an epic combination!

Last week, the premiere episode of the Teen Titans reboot Teen Titans Go! featured Raven watching a parody of MLP:FiM called "Pretty Pretty Pegasus," which is especially meta since the voice actor for Raven is Tara Strong, who also voices Twilight Sparkle in MLP:FiM.

Twilight is best pony. Raven is best titan. And Tara is best voice actor!

Watch her in all her epicness in the video below:





Notice how Raven watches the cartoon on-line--like every good brony!