Nuggets of Wisdom

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Equestria Girls Trailer

Most of you are probably wondering what I think of the new Equestria Girls trailer. I haven't been able to write my reaction to it, mostly because I can't go halfway through the video without wanting to gouge my eyes out with razor blades. I swear I haven't suffered through anything like this since the 4Kids National Anthem. (If you don't know what that is, thank the Lord God Almighty your sanity has been spared!)

In all seriousness, though, the real reason I haven't been able to write a reaction is because of work. Right now, I have three assignments I have to work on over the weekend. All work and no play makes me unable to express the sheer outrage I feel over this abomination of an otherwise tolerable franchise. So a real reaction is going to have to wait.

Until then, here's the trailer for those who haven't watched it yet. If you do watch it, make sure there are no sharp objects in your vicinity. You have been warned!



Also, here's a hilarious comic strip I found concerning the human male side character and his possible relationship with Twilight. (Urge to kill--rising!):


Meet the Sparkles by *PluckyNinja on deviantART