Nuggets of Wisdom

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Radio Host Wants To Shoot Clinton In Vagina

Never heard of radio host Pete Santilli? Don't worry. Neither have I. He's an internet radio host who's more obscure and bat-guano insane than Alex Jones. And apparently, he's not too happy with Hilary Clinton and her handling of Benghazi, so much so that he wants to shoot here "right in the vagina."
I want to shoot [Clinton] right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say 'on behalf of all Americans that you've killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS,' ... the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario - because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all - on behalf of all of those people, I'm supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.
Now I'm no fan of Clinton, but I don't want her shot in the vagina--mainly because that would detonate the suitcase nuke crammed up in there!

But in all seriousness, we don't need to resort to violent rhetoric, even if the people it's directed at are responsible for needless violence. We're more civilized than that!