Nuggets of Wisdom

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Boston Bomber Has Fangirls?!?!

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston bombing suspect responsible for maiming and murdering innocent civilians, has fangirls. I think I may weep if I have to explain why that's wrong on so many levels.



I can't believe I'm about to say this, but, ladies, if you want to obsess over a teenage heartthrob, then swoon over Justin Beiber. Swoon over Robert Pattinson. Swoon over one of the members of One Direction or the Jonas Brothers. Are the Jonas Brothers still relevant? I don't know. I don't follow pop culture trends. But I do know that they make for better idols than the Boston Freaking Bomber. They may be talentless hacks, but at least they didn't rob innocent civilians of their limbs or lives.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to destroy my keyboard for having used it to type something favorably about Justin Beiber, Twilight, and boy bands. And I may have to take a shower too. In bleach! I just don't feel clean about this. Any of this. All of it. Ugh!