Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, May 3, 2013

WTF Fridays: Attack of the Giant Vulture/Dexter's Rude Removal

Good news, everyone: "WTF Fridays" is back! Since I'm taking a break from politics and talking about other stuff, I decided to bring back this weekly segment where I talk about things that make you shout "What The Freak?!"

This week, I'm sharing this review by Morgan Leger and South Jersey Sam of two lost gems. The first is "Attack of the Giant Vulture", a student-made short about a creepy giant vulture puppet. The second is "Dexter's Rude Removal",  a never-before seen Dexter's Laboratory short where everyone's favorite boy genius and his annoying sister create foul-mouthed clones of themselves.



So which of the two shorts did you find more disturbing? The Big Bird reject? Or Dexter and Dee-Dee cursing like drunken sailors? Let me know in the comments below.

Personally, I remember seeing the vulture short as a kid, and it used to give me the creeps, especially the opening sequence. Ugh! A giant creepy vulture puppet tearing through the title screen should not be the opening to any kid's show! That's pure nightmare fuel!