Nuggets of Wisdom

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Are Feminists Really This Stupid?

Feminists tend to say a lot of stupid things, but recently, on Tumblr, I stumbled across what has to be the stupidest thing ever uttered by a feminist, to the point where I’m wondering if it’s satire:
I HATE AMERICA WHY DOES OUR GOVERNMENT SUCK SO MUCH

Ok I don’t understand why girls have to pay for tampons, pads, birth control, bras, other feminine products, etc. I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE A WOMAN SO WHY SHOULD I SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON BEING FEMALE. The government should honestly pay for that shit it’s not my fault I bleed from my vagina once a month.
Gee, I don’t know, honey. Perhaps it’s the same reason why I, as a man, have to pay for masculine products such as boxer briefs, aftershave, cologne, jockstraps, condoms, etc.

Apparently having to pay for everyday toiletries myself means the government is punishing me for being human. Does that mean the government is punishing me for being a man? I guess not, since, being a man, that makes me part of the patriarchy, and thus one of the oppressors. So I guess I’m oppressing myself!

Sweet Tap-dancing Celestia!

I’m beginning to wonder if most Tumblr feminists are really poes. No one can be this stupid and have a functioning brain. Even lobotomized retards have more intelligence than this.