Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Even More Disturbing MLP List Postponed!

If you're wondering where my latest post for my Top 13 Even More Disturbing MLP:FiM Fan Works list is, it's not here.

Due to a hectic work schedule, I'm going to have to postpone this list until later. Rest assured, the rest of Blame The Fright! month will commence as scheduled, so I'm still going to have my Top 13 Nostalgic Moments list and Nightly Frights.

In real life, I've been swamped all this month with work assignments, and I have a very important one due by the end of the month. So when push comes to shove, I'm going to have to focus my energy on work over my blog. After all, it's all about the money, money, money!

Sorry if I disappoint anyone because of this, but hopefully, you all are understanding. (Please don't unwatch! Kidding. I know you all won't, right? Eh, right?)