Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nightly Frights: Children Of The Night

Nothing scary this time. I decided to give you all a break from the scary and share something more soothing.

And this time, it's pony-related!

Yes, tonight I'm sharing the fan animation Children of the Night. I really love this, even more so than Snowdrop or Double Rainboom, and it's only a quarter of a quarter of the length of either.

Seriously, the animation is truly lovely, far better than that of the original show, and even lovelier is Luna's serenading lullaby. It makes you want to fall asleep to it.


Come, little children,
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come, little children,
the time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Follow, sweet children,
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not, poor children,
for life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now, dear children,
it must be this way
Too weary of life and deceptions
Rest now, my children,
for soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

Come, little children,
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come, little children,
the time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows