Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, January 13, 2014

Daily Pony: Pony Rap

I recently purchased myself an early birthday present in the form of a Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon X. Originally, I was going to get a black handheld, but the only color they had at Wal-Mart was purple. No big deal! Purple is the color of Twilight Sparkle, so that makes my 3DS--Twilight-licious! :D

So as you can guess, I have been in a Pokemon mood lately. So it's really fitting that this Pokerap parody featuring the ponies was recently created! It obviously doesn't name them all, but something tells me this is a work in progress:



Oh, this really takes me back! I can almost remember playing my copy of Pokemon Red on the Gameboy Color while watching an episode of the original anime. I'm guessing this has an effect on some of you as well?