Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, September 29, 2014

Blame The Fright Month: The Second Screaming!

Grievings, boils and ghouls! It’s that time of year again. October is nearly upon us, and with it, it will bring about the Halloween season once more. As with last year, I will be hosting my month-long celebration of everything creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky, and all together ooky: Blame The Fright Month!

While this year’s event won’t be as big as last year's (as I only have one long countdown list to share), I assure you, my children, that the scares will be bigger than ever this year, as all month long I will be sharing something new and scary to send shivers down your spines and goosebumps along your arms.

And as with last year, Blame The Fright Night will not interrupt my regular blog posts. With the exception of Daily Pony (which will be replaced with Nightly Frights), all of my regularly scheduled posts will still be active, including Sunday Funnies, the Daily Bungle, and This Week In Internet Social Justice. (Forgot that I still had that, didn’t you?)

Here is but a sneak peek into what is in store this year:


Wiki


Nightly Frights (Daily): Each and every night will feature a new form of fright, be it creepypasta, urban legend, horror comic, or any other scary story or video.



deviantART


MLP Villains (Sunday): This year will see even more fan art showcased of other MLP antagonists such as Lord Tirek, Nightmare Rarity, Trixie Lulamoon, and Sunset Shimmer.



Funnyism


Top 13 Scariest Sesame Street Moments (MWF): Not all days were sunny ones that swept the clouds away. This year will showcase the top 13 scariest moments from the (unintentionally?) scariest television show ever: Sesame Street.



Wiki


Most Disturbing MLP Fan Works (Daily, Facebook And Google+ Only): For those of you who missed it the first time around, join me every day in October (with the exception of Sundays) as I count down the most disturbing fan works to originate from the brony community from both of my previous countdown lists.

So pull up a chair, if you dare, and get ready for a scare, if you have no fear, because Blame The Fright month is almost here. And if at any point you feel a tingle or chill running up your spine, remember, don’t blame me, blame the fright!