Nuggets of Wisdom

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Two Major Announcements

As you can tell, I didn’t have a “Sunday Funnies” or “Daily Bugle” post this week. Don’t worry. I haven’t given up on either of them. I was kept fairly preoccupied last week with work. Rest assured, I will have posts for both of them this week.

Another thing you can probably tell is that I haven’t been posting as regularly as I often do. Again, most of this is due to work, but some of it is also due to me preparing two upcoming major projects.

First, as with last year, I will be hosting my “Blame The Fright” Month this October in celebration of Halloween. It won’t be as big as last year, as I will only have one countdown list rather than two. (But I do assure you, it will be an interesting list!) But I will be bringing back my Nightly Frights and MLP Villains showcase.

Next, I’m preparing another big project to commemorate my 5th year anniversary and upcoming 300 watchers here on deviantART. What do I have planned? You’ll have to find out when I announce it on my fifth year milestone on October 14. I assure you, what I have planned is something that hasn’t been done on this blog. Can you feel the anticipation gnawing away at you now?