When a group of 300 GamerGate supporters decided to peacefully gather at Washington D.C. one evening, a bomb threat was called into the bar at which they were meeting. Shane Killian and Tim Dyson of the Bogosity Podcast discuss the details.
Hardly an isolated incident, this is one out of many instances of violence and intimidation carried out by so-called "feminists" and "social justice warriors." Is it about time that we start labeling these people as a "hate group"?
- Bogosity Podcast for 11 May 2015
- #GamerGate Bar Meetup Disrupted By Bomb Threats
- Bomb Threat Targets GamerGate Meetup (Hear From Somebody Who Was There)
- How GamerGate Hater and Social Justice Clown Arthur Chu Got Me Laid
- “sorry @arthur_affect you’re on your own here"
- Men's rights activist group relocates conference, but opposition follows
- Protesters shut down U of O professor’s men’s rights talk
- Report: Owners Of Indiana Pizzeria Opposed To Gay Marriage Receive Death Threats
- Hispanic-owned BBQ joint hit with bomb scare over ‘White Appreciation Day’
- Examples of Harassment against GamerGate