Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Shameless Plug Saturday: Cartoon Watchers


Normally, I won’t feature anything on Shameless Plug Saturday that I’ve only come across the day before, but in this case, I’m going to make an exception. I recently came across this YouTube channel yesterday, and I felt like sharing it, especially since one of their videos is extremely fitting for this time of year.

This week, I’m shamelessly plugging the Cartoon Watchers. The title pretty much tells you everything you need to know about them. They’re reviewers who watch cartoons. And that’s about it, really.

The channel is a collaboration of various reviewers, most prominently Redcord CHN and Oblivion317. Many reviews even utilize the voice-acting talents of Keyframe and DaWillstanator, and the artwork of JoeyWaggoner.

Most of the reviews cover cartoons such as Littlest Pet Shop, with several countdowns on holiday specials for Halloween and Christmas. Speaking of holidays, as Mother’s Day is tomorrow, their review on the Top 10 Worst Cartoon Parents is very fitting.

So feel free to watch and remember that, as bad as your own parents may be, they’re not as bad as those in cartoons: