Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Moviebob Blows Top Over Pixels


I’m no fan of Adam Sandler, and I’m most certainly not a fan of his Happy Madison abominations. The only decent movie of his I’ve ever watched is “50 First Dates”, though I hear from a good friend that “Happy Gilmore” was also a good movie.

However, his most recent movie “Pixels” has somewhat sparked my interest, what with it looking almost like a more grown-up version of “Wreck-It Ralph”, and I’m seriously considering watching it. Well, now I’m having second thoughts about that after watching Bob “Moviebob” Chipman’s review—which is less of a review and more of him screaming “this is bullshit!” over and over.

Seriously, even if you haven’t seen the movie (or have no interest in seeing it), you still have to watch this review, if for no other reason than to hear the many creative obscenities Moviebob yells as he sets aside his otherwise calm and intellectual demeanor to unleash his inner rage. The movie pissed him off that badly!