Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Tumblr Blog



I've launched a new Tumblr blog called "Things In America That Need 2 GTFO"! This is a 100% original blog about a 100% original concept: complaining on the internet about things I don’t like! (Okay, so it’s not exactly original. Sue me!)

Anyway, as the title suggests, this blog is a catalog of microaggressions, pet peeves, and first world problems that make living in the “best country on earth” not so great. And as you can tell from the tone of this description, this blog will be completely tongue-in-cheek with hyperbole and comedic exaggeration! As such, don’t take it too seriously, because if you take life too seriously, your head will explode! (This is why I complain: to prevent my own head from exploding!)

Anyway, if you want to join in my internet catharsis and hear about everything that get under my skin and irritate me to no end, then click here and follow my blog. Otherwise, do as the title says and "GTFO!"