Nuggets of Wisdom

Monday, August 31, 2015

State Of The Blog (08/31/2015)


The sun is about to set on August, and September is right on the horizon. As September is right around the corner, so are big plans for this blog. Here is what to expect next month:

Pony Recaps

The newest MLP episode will premiere on Sep. 12. Until then, I will publish the remaining two Pony Recaps for "Amending Fences" and "Do Princesses Dream Of Electric Sheep?"

SU Recaps

Likewise, the newest episode for Steven Universe is set to premiere on Sep. 17. Rather that write separate recaps for the remaining five episodes, I’m instead going to write one single post with brief recaps on the episodes for the Steven Bomb.

The Dark Stallion

Yes, yes, I know I still haven’t published the next chapter. I’m still working on that, and I’m hoping to release it earlier this month at best. Writing fiction is much harder than writing anything else for this blog, and the fact that I’m suffering from writer’s block with this particular chapter isn’t helping. Rest assured, this fanfiction will inevitably be finished.

Statist and Anarchist

If you’ve been keeping up with my comics lately, you’d notice that my most recent additions were rather, um, dark. I’ve decided to become a bit more creative by integrating somewhat of a storyline to it, something that should cover the next month or so. What plans do I have in store? You’ll have to wait and see.

Regular Features

I’ve placed all my other regular features on hiatus for the summer, and now that summer is drawing to a close, they should be restarting again. I plan on being more regular with my Daily Pony and Stevie posts, with some irregular posts for everything else. As much as I would like to incorporate a more consistent schedule, the fact remains that this blog is a hobby, not a job, and I have a life. As such, I can’t be as consistent as I would like to be.