In light of the recent hacking and release of person information from infidelity dating site Ashley Madison, can the hackers be considered brave “hacktivists” like Edward Snowden, or are they criminal thugs who put innocent lives at risk? Shane Killian and Charles Thomas of the Bogosity Podcast shed light on the shady activity and overall impact of these hackers.
- Original Podcast
- Bogosity Podcast for 24 August 2015
- Don’t gloat about the Ashley Madison leak. It’s about way more than infidelity.
- The Day Someone Signed Me Up For An Ashley Madison Account (That Day Would Be Yesterday)
- Why the Ashley Madison Leak Puts Thousands of Women & LGBT Lives at Risk in Intolerant Countries
- Ashley Madison Leak: Possible Suicides, Hate Crimes Linked to Data Hack
- Ashley Madison Hack: Lawsuits in California, Missouri and Texas Seek Class Action Status
- Shane Killian's YouTube Channel
- The Bogosity Podcast