Nuggets of Wisdom

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Open Thread: The Most Recent MLP Episode


I know I have been lagging with my Pony Recaps, since it’s been five episodes in and I still haven’t written a single recap. Don’t fret! I do plan on writing one for the most recent episode sometime later this week.

Because really, how can I not? This episode…it’s just…wow!

I haven’t emotionally gushed over an episode like this since “Slice of Life.” It may even be the second best episode of the season! It truly is monumental, probably even more so than “Magical Mystery Cure”—and the parallels are quite obvious!

If you haven’t seen the episode yet, by all means, do so. You can find episode leaks here. I won’t give any spoilers, and as I said, I will go more into detail in my next recap. But I know most of you are probably so excited that you feel like you’re going to burst. So feel free to do so in the comments below.

Share your thoughts. Did you like it? Did you love it? Did you not? What was your favorite part? What are your expectations for the series from here on out? Let me know in the comments below. And obvious warning is obvious: Major spoilers from here on out!