Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shameless Plug Saturday: Your Movie Sucks


To be honest, I don’t really care for the Saw series. The traps are creative, but they’re probably the only thing the franchise has going for it. The plots are convoluted, the characters are either bland or contrived, and most of the premises are extremely flimsy. Of course, this really isn’t the fault of Saw, as it’s a problem I have with most slasher films: they’re all about the murders and nothing else.

I don’t really want to go into detail, and quite frankly, I don’t have too. Young Author Adam of Your Movie Sucks does a good job eviscerating all seven movies of the franchise.

He’s an amazing movie reviewer who does a good job of detailing why movies are bad, whether they’re actual bad movies (CyberBully) or even if they’re movies he considers to be overrated (Hunger Games).

Of course, at this point, you’re expecting me to share his Saw series review. Nope. Instead, I’m sharing a review of a movie that’s truly more terrifying: Cool Cat Saves The Kids. (What could be more cringeworthy than a bad anti-bullying PSA starring a man in a cat suit? I don't even think actual furries would enjoy it unironically!)