Nuggets of Wisdom

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Top 11 Favorite Disney World Attractions (#1)


#1: It’s A Small World

I see the expression that you’re making. I see you scratching your head in disbelief. You’re asking yourself: Why? Why did I rank the single most annoying ride of all the Disney Parks as my all-time personal favorite?

How did I place at the very top of my list the cheesy boat ride featuring annoying little kids from around the world singing the most infamous song that doesn’t end, and that goes on and on my friend, and they started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is a song that gets on everybody’s nerves, everybody’s nerves, everybody’s nerves, oh, this is a song that gets on everybody’s nerves, and this is how it goes, oh, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all, it’s a small, small world, because this is the song that never ends, and…

Why? Why in the name of everything sacred and holy, including the royal sweet delectable plot of Princess Celestia, did I name this ride as my favorite Walt Disney World attraction?

Well, I’m glad you asked that question, and the answer is a very interesting one to say the least. But if you want to know the answer, you’ll have to watch this video. Trust me: that video offers the only valid reason why this boat ride from hell is on the very top of this list.