Nuggets of Wisdom

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Disney Sunday: Every Disney Sexual Reference!


After my month-long Disney celebration last month, I’ve discovered that I really loved talking about Disney, and I didn’t want to wait an entire year to do so again. As such, today I’m kicking off Disney Sunday, my newest feature in which I discuss anything and everything Disney. Every week, I’ll share something Disney-related, whether it’s news or fan art or videos or whatever I feel like.

Today's also another special day: Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s is about love, and love eventually leads to sex; and despite appearing squeaky clean, Disney films have managed to sneak in a few sexual innuendos. Some of them are obvious. Some of them require the aid of a pause button and good enough pair of eyes to spot them.

Are these hidden innuendos intentional, or are they just the imagination of certain Disney Fans and their dirty minds? You be the judge with this Channel Frederator video highlighting the many Disney sexual references: