Nuggets of Wisdom

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Shameless Plug Saturday: DactDigityl


Today's the birthday of one of my best pals on deviantART, Travis Retriever. As a birthday treat for him, I'm dedicating this week's Shameless Plug Saturday in his honor. I was originally going to feature his gallery, but since most of the art there are commissions (and also NSFW), I've decided to do the next best thing and feature a gallery that could very well spark his interest: DactDigityl.

Personally, I'm not into feet. I always considered them to be ordinary body parts. But apparently, a lot of people are into feet--and I mean "really" into them. Travis appears to be one of those people, and so is DactDigityl--so much so that his entire gallery is nothing but cartoon and furry characters and their feet.

Again, I'm not into those body parts, but I am into My Little Pony. And since DactDigityl has a few good MLP feet pics, I've decided to showcase them for this week's post. Hope you all enjoy it, especially you, Travis. Happy birthday, dude! ;)