Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, May 6, 2016

Fan Art Friday: Welcome To The Space Jam!


With Space Jam 2 having been recently announced, what would be more appropriate for this week's Fan Art Friday than Space Jam fan art?

So everybody get up, it's time to slam now. We got a real jam going now. Welcome to the Space Jam. Here's your chance. Do your dance with some Space Jam fan art!


I can't tell if this is awesomely stupid, or stupidly awesome. Perhaps both? I mean, it's Bugs playing against the Catscratch cats while Princess Luna keeps score. It's probably both!


You'd think that Babs Bunny would have more respect for her prospective role model than to pull a trick like this, but I guess it shows that the student has surpassed the master in cartoon antics.


Great! Now I really want to see a Looney Tunes short where Elmer Fudd encounters Lola instead of Bugs.


Lola Croft. Lara Croft. Get it? It's a pun! That's funny. Ha ha ha! (But seriously, this is awesome!)


Move over, Buffy: there's a new kick ass female vampire hunter in town, and she has more moxy and snark than you!


"Imma go out and play me some b-ball, but first, let me take a selfie!"