Nuggets of Wisdom

Friday, September 23, 2016

Fan Art Friday: I'm Going To Disney World!


Last week, I treated my friend makeacandidbroadcast to an early birthday present with a visit to Disney World. Needless to say, we both had fun. As a way to help share that fun, for this week's Fan Art Friday, I'm sharing fan art of different characters visiting the happiest place on earth.


My friend makeacandidbroadcast told me how she once got stuck on It's a Small World during a childhood trip to Disney. Needless to say, she doesn't care for the ride. So I can sympathize with Amethyst here, and MACB can probably empathize.


So the characters of Big Hero 6 visit Walt Disney World? Does Disney exist in their universe? They are Disney characters from a Disney movie. So does their movie exist in their universe? How does that work?


The twins do live on the west coast, so I'd imagine that they'd at least visit Disneyland once in their life. Obviously, Dipper's favorite ride would be the Haunted Mansion and Mabel's would be It's a Small World. Just an educated guess. Dipper would love all the hidden details and Easter eggs in the mansion, and Mabel, well, she love cute little things that sing.


I've seen a few episodes of Voltron: Legendary Defender on Netflix. It seems okay enough, especially since it's by the same people who created Avatar. I've never really been a fan of Power Ranger type shows, though. Anyway, here's some fan art for those of you who do like it and who ever wanted to see the characters visit Disney World.