Brianna Wu is running for public office.
No. But seriously. Brianna Wu, the professional victim who got internet famous bawwing about how she was "harassed" by #GamerGate, only to get buttmad when the FBI revealed there was no credible evidence that she was actually being harassed, wants to run for Congress.
I'd say that I'd take Sarah Palin running for president more seriously, but considering Palin actually had political experience as governor of Alaska, whereas Wu has zero political experience, yes, I actually would take Palin more seriously.
Anyway, here's how I would imagine Wu's congressional run going about:
1. Declare that she’s running for Congress.
2. Use her political campaign to push feminist BS talking points about the gender wage gap, rape culture, and other feminist boogeymen.
3. Have her talking points refuted through political ads, if not by most sane people on the internet.
4. Lose the election due to only a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population actually knowing who she is and caring enough about her to vote for her.
5. Throw a tantrum about how nobody voted for her because of “teh sexisms!!!”
6. Use what little political fame she has left in spite of her loss to sell books pushing her BS political agenda.